Epson Printer Error Message Handy steps to remove Error code 031008
Epson Printer Error Message
Is your Epson Printer showing Error Message 031008??? Don’t worry the easy solution for your Epson printer setup is here!!! Epson Printer is one of the trusted Printer Brands. The Epson Inc. an international brand has developed the Epson Printer to provide thebest printing experience.
Well, let’s get back to the topic, the Epson Printer Error Message 031008. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4750, Epson WF-4720 printer, etc. Users usually face the Error Message 031008 issue. This error usually occurs when the printing session is going on. If you have an Epson Printer and facing the same error again and again then this article has been prepared for you only.
Usually, this error occurs when the print head or ink cartridges has been inserted improperly. Even these components catch dust too early. This also causes the 031008 Error Code Quickly. Here are some solutions to the Epson Printer Error Message 031008.
Some handy steps to solve the Epson Printer Error Message 031008 :
First of all, restart your Epson Printer:
To Restart the Epson Printer you will be required to remove the power cables first. Afterwards, press the power button for around 60 seconds. Thereafter plug in the cables again and turn on the Epson Printer. Now try to take a print out and check either the error code appears or not.
In case if you still get the Error Message then Hard Reset the Epson Printer by following these instructions:
Hard Reset your Epson Printer :
- Take out the power Cord from the Epson Printer
- Do not replug in again, with for around 10 seconds then plug in the Power Cords.
- Once the Epson Printer is on, Hold the Resume Key for 30 seconds
- Once you press a message will be displayed as “reset the printer to default settings”
- Read the message and then hit on the OK option available ‘
- Now release the Resume Key
- Try to take a print out and check.
After following the above-given instructions, we are pretty much sure that you will not receive any Error Message. But of the problem still persists then clean and Reset the Ink Cartridge of Your Epson Printer.
Clean the Ink Cartage of your Epson Printer :
- First of all power off your Epson Printer
- Remove all the attachments
- Remove the Ink Cartage by opening cartridge cover
- Clean the ink cartridge and then reinsert it in your Epson Printer.
- Hold the Reset button till the red light starts blinking and turned into green
- Once the green LED light begins to blink the cartage reset procedure will be completed.
Epson Printer Customer Support :
These were some solutions that you can try to solve the Epson Printer Error Message 031008. Still, if don’t get satisfied then you may ask for Epson Printer Help by dialing the Epson Printer Support Phone Number. The Epson printer support toll-free number is +1-877-896-2555.