Epson printer error code 0xe3
Error Code 0xe3 is one of the most common errors that users face while printing. The Error Code 0xe3 occur when a paper gets jammed, obstruction cause or due to the faulty cartridge. If you are an Epson Printer User and facing this Error then this article will surely help you to get appropriate Epson Printer Help.
What is Epson Error Code 0xe3?
With the help of Epson Printer, one can easily print and Scan Documents. If a printer is in usage for a continuous period of time then it may cause a breakdown and cease to perform. In this situation, the packaging material gets jammed on the Printer magazine caddy and Epson error code 0xe3 arises.
This Epson error code 0xe3 may also occur if thecartridge is not properly placed on the desired area. Mostly this error occurs when a new user makes mistakes while installing it. This Error affects the Epson Printer in numerous ways like:
- Epson Printer stops the initialization process and you cannot start the machine again
- If any foreign body is stuck in your cartridge caddy, you might need to remove the cartridge from the cradle and clear the area. Removing and clearing the cartridge is a bit risky task. If the user did it wrong then damage can become worse.
Tips to Follow to Clear the Cartridge Caddy of Epson Printer
First of all power off the Epson Printer and then Power On again. Thereafter, move ahead and print something for a self-test. In case the error still appears, you have to eradicate the cartridge from the cradle. Before removing the Cartage, you must ensure that you have a new Cartage ready. To remove and insert a New Cartridge you can follow the given instructions:
- Turn on the Epson Printer
- Pull up the cover of the scanner
- Do not touch the Print Head with uncovered hands and make sure that the white cable set inside the Printer is away from your touch
- Once the Scanner unit is lifted up, hit on Stop button given and then wait for a while till the Printhead releases the cartridge to the indicator position
- If you wish to remove a full cartridge then you have to press the Stop tab for at least 05 seconds
- Once you press the button, the cartridge will be moved towards the replacement position
- Eradicate the cartridge straight from the cradle carefully. This can be done by grasping the cartridge tab
- Move to the Cradle and clean whole dirt
- Now place a new sealed cartridge, Before replacing the cartridge must shake the cartridge at least 4-5 times. Must ensure that the cartridge is sealed.
- Eradicate the packet from the cartridge and do not touch the green chip area.
- After removing the old cartridge, do not wait for long just insert the new cartridge instantly.
- Carefully remove the yellow tape from the sides of the cartridge
- Install the new Cartridge and push it in the cradle. Do not bend the cradle.
Once the new cartridge is successfully installed, cart down the unit of Scanner and then press the Stop tab. While following the procedure you must ensure that the print head moves back to the home position and initiate the ink charging procedure. Constantly check the power light. The Power Light will let you know about the time Printhead will take to charge the ink. Do not power off the Epson Printer machine until the power light is not completely off. Once the procedure is completed, your problem will definitely be solved.
Epson Error Code 0xe3 Still Persists?
Even after following the above-given instructions, if you face the same error again that means the installation procedure is not completed successfully. If it happens then do not waste your time and follow the below-given instructions carefully. These instructions will definitely help you to get rid of Epson printer error code 0xe3 as soon as possible.
Additional Steps to Resolve Epson Printer Error:
If you have done any mistake then do not panic, making mistakes at the first installation is totally normal. If you find it more difficult then you can ask for Epson printer support. But still if you want to solve the whole issue on your own then here are some handy steps you can follow:
Step 1: Start with Switching Off the Epson Printer
Step 2: Safely, remove the Power and USB Cable from the Printer
Step 3: Go through the Printer Carefully and check either a paper is jammed in the machine or not
Step 4: If you find any paper or piece jammed then remove it carefully without damaging the machine
Step 5: Now Plugin Cables again
Step 6: Press and hold the Copy tab to check either the Epson Printer is working or not
Step 7: Check for transit tapes and foam blocks inside the printer. Carefully clear them.
If Nothing Works Then Ask For Epson Printer Help
If you are still struggling with the issue then do not get irritated and contact the Epson Printer Set up Executive by dialing the Epson Printer Tech Support Contact Number. The Epson Printer Executive will provide you with real-time solutions to troubleshoot the Epson Printer Problem. The Epson Printer Support Executives are available 24*7. Moreover,this number is toll-free that means you don’t have to pay a single coin for getting Epson Printer Help.
Epson Printer Customer Support Number: +1-877-896-2555.
With the help of above-given information, it will be easier for you to solve your Epson Printer Issues carefully. If you still have any query then you may contact by dialing the Epson Printer Support Executive number (Above Given Number) or you may also visit the website i.e. epsonprintersupport.us.